NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

September 23, 2007

I don't know much about football, but...

Aren't you supposed to have a defense? U of L dropped it's 2nd game in a row to a Syracuse team that hadn't shown much this season. Of course it really helped Syracuse that the U of L defense pretty much hasn't figured out the other teams may pass the ball every now and then. Gee whiz!

These guys are starting to look like UK used to!! No effective coverage in the secondary, a sleep-walking attitude and, remember tackling fellows, where you grab the other guy and pull him to the ground? U of L's highlight reels of the Middle TN, UK, and Syracuse games are full of "broken" tackles. Broken is about right. After the game with Middle, I thought it might be coaching, but after today, I'd put most of the blame on the field.

Sheesh! I expected a few rough games this season. That has been radically upgraded to a rough season.

No comments:

head