NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

September 22, 2007

I guess it was all the answers in the middle...

Your results:
You are Will Riker
Will Riker
70%
Worf
70%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
65%
Chekov
60%
Uhura
60%
Beverly Crusher
60%
Mr. Sulu
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Deanna Troi
50%
Spock
49%
Data
38%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
30%
Mr. Scott
30%
Geordi LaForge
30%
At times you are self-centered
but you have many friends.
You love many women, but the right
woman could get you to settle down.
Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

If I knew any martial arts, I guess it would have kicked it over to Worf, but I can't figure this Riker thing. Not that there's any thing wrong with Riker.

No comments:

head