NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

September 23, 2007

I'm glad for Giuliani's new pro-gun views...

Really I am. Anytime someone sees and agrees with the wisdom of the Founders, for whatever reason (and 9/11 was a good one), I am well pleased. Rudy Giuliani has every right, and even an obligation to change his mind when more information changes the way he views something. The same goes for Romney and his new pro-life views.

However, even with his new-found attitude toward arms and their owners, I can't vote for a man who, as a matter of course while Mayor of one of America's largest cities, rejected  and worked against the Constitutional rights of all Americans. I feel the same way about John McCain and his staunch support of the unconstitutional campaign finance "reform" law. I have a lot of respect for both of these men, but I can't vote for either of them in the primary. You'd think folks running for office which requires an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States would read the darned thing before they run. Give themselves a chance to back off gracefully, before they make themselves look foolish.

I was hoping Hunter or Huckaby would make a better showing. Right now, it looks like Fred Thompson is going to get my vote. We'll see how things turn out.

Lest anyone think I am a one-issue voter, let me assure you, I am not. There are other reasons I am not pleased with most of the Republican field. But if you don't respect the Constitution when it speaks plainly, you don't have any business running for office, particularly Federal offices.

No comments:

head