NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

November 11, 2004

Veterans Day

When the Tree of Liberty is "freshened with the blood of patriots and tyrants," the men and women who serve in our armed forces carry the brunt of the cost. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have served, and currently serve in any capacity in our armed forces.

The greatness of our country is due in greatest part to the sacrifice of those who placed themselves in harm's way for our sake, who were not afraid to say, "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day so that my child may have peace."

If you are a veteran, or currently serving in the armed forces, please accept my sincere gratitude for your service and sacrifice.

If you are not a veteran, please make the time today to thank someone for their service.


No comments:

head