NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

February 14, 2008

"Al Gore's Current TV takes on Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot"

From BuckeyeFirearms.org.

Recently, Buckeye Firearms Association was contacted by Evan B. Stone, Executive Director for Current TV:

     'I am a producer for Current TV and I produced a short documentary on "The Machine Gun Shootout" in Kentucky.

     Yes we are owned by former Vice President Al Gore but the piece is straight down the middle.

     I was wondering if you can review it in your web site or review it for any other media that you cover. It is a very well produced piece and I think it is pretty fair but you make the call."

We did take a look, and now you can too.

Knob Creek Gun Range Machine Gun Shoot information.

No comments:

head