NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

October 8, 2004

At the barbershop.

Had an interesting time at the barbershop yesterday evening. When I walked in, the gentleman in the chair said, "Can't get your hair cut here unless you're a Republican."

Figuring I had walked into the middle of a political discussion, I told them not to worry about it, I had been a Republican since 1973.

My barber said, "You know, it's funny, but I don't have many Democrat customers."

My reply was, "That's because most of them don't go to barbers, they go to stylists."

Well, I thought the fellow in the chair was going to end up with a mohawk. (Wait, is it politically correct to call a haircut after a tribe of Native Americans? Don't want to offend anyone.) Both he and the barber started to laugh, and the clippers got terribly close a couple of times.

When they calmed down, the fellow in the chair allowed that my statement was probably truer that we would think.

No comments:

head