NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

October 8, 2004

Are you undecided?

Have you made a decision about your vote for President? I have. In any political race there are certain prioritized criteria I use as I decide for whom to vote. The criteria is set before I know who is running, and they are valid for every race from the local, to the state, to the federal level. For me, choosing a candidate is just a matter of determing who fits the bill. In a primary, it may take a bit longer, but generally speaking, there are very few races that I haven't already made up my mind about by the time the primary election results are in.

Now to the crux of this post.

I don't understand undecided, particularly at this point in a presidential race. We have two major candidates that represent two completely different philosophies of goverment and policy about almost every issue on the table.

So. Door #1, or Door #2? And you know exactly what's behind them.

Are you undecided about the presidential race? Can you tell me why? I'd really like to know. Can you tell me how you'll make your choice, what you'll base it on and when?

Please note I am trying to keep this general. If you answer, I promise not to beat you up or convert you. I would really like have a better understanding of this.

No comments:

head