NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

July 9, 2008

'splain this to me.

I've had a Sprint cell phone for 11 years.

I've lived in my current house for over 8 years.

I've used my cell phone as my main phone during that entire time, and have logged countless hours on my cell phone from my home.

But according to my current statement, I've racked up about $50 in roaming and long distance charges on calls I made from my living room on my cell phone.

I live smack in the middle of two Sprint tower coverage areas.

In over 8 years, I've never had a roaming minute from my home.

I am not happy.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Sounds to me that either there is some sort of innocent glitch that can be corrected in a day or two, which happens now and then...

Or if they decide to be jerks about it, they lose a long time loyal customer who will be more than glad to explain why Sprint should not be used by cell phone users.

I hope they are wise in their dealings with you.

GreatBlueWhale said...

Well, we'll see. I'm not calling them until next week.

head