NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

July 8, 2008

Blonde jokes...

Listening to a co-worker tell a joke, I suddenly remembered something that happened years ago.

I had been talking to a friend in Florida. He ended the conversation with a really great blonde joke. Had me crying.

After I hung up the phone, I immediately called my parent's house to tell the joke to my youngest sister A., a blonde. My other sister, D., also a blonde, answered the phone and told me A. was over at a friend's house.

Well, it was one of those jokes that you just had to tell someone right away (of course I can't remember it at all now), so I started telling the joke to D. It was a bit long, but worth every second. I delivered the punch line, and I remember waiting expectantly for the huge laugh I knew was coming. And I waited. And I waited.

Then several seconds later, D. said, "Yeah, and?" Yup, right over her head.

I lost it. I gasped out, "I'll talk to you later!" Then I fell out of the chair onto the floor laughing. Yes, literally ROFL.

My wife walked into the living room and wanted to know what was so funny, but every time I tried to tell her, I lost it again. I think it was the next day before I could tell her the blonde didn't get the blonde joke.

Now, maybe you had to be there, but that, "Yeah, and?" was one of the funniest things I ever heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the best blond jokes I've ever heard was here.

My dad, a near black-head, didn't get it, which was funny in the same way.

GreatBlueWhale said...

Thanks, Robb. I really enjoyed the joke. I liked it even better when my wife clicked thru.

head