NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

April 22, 2008

Waiting anxiously.

Some posts back, I mentioned my Grandmother's 89th birthday. Today, I'm waiting on a call to tell me how she came through orthopedic surgery. She fell a few days ago and broke an arm above the elbow. Being 89, that meant surgery because bones just don't want to heal at that age. The surgery had to be delayed because of the blood thinner wh takes to prevent strokes. I don't really worry much about things I can't affect, but I'm still anxious to get that call. I'm afraid she doesn't have much fight left.

I also mentioned a friend in her 90s in the same post. She fell while making a bed a couple of weeks ago and broke her back. She came through her surgery quite well and has begun her rehab. She has more gumption than ten normal folks combined.

If you're a praying kind of person,
my family would appreciate your attention to both these fine ladies, particularly my grandmother.

No comments:

head