NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

December 24, 2007

Westroads Mall management didn't learn much.

Over on Joe's Crabby Shack, we see that Westroads Mall has re-posted their no weapons policy. I wonder when the first lawsuits will be filed.

No word on the installation of metal detectors and searches as shoppers enter the mall. That's the only way their policy will work.

Maybe they're counting on don't ask, don't tell.

3 comments:

Johnathan Gay said...

It'll work too well... by keeping many good guys from carrying and allowing the psychos to do whatever they

Johnathan Gay said...

BTW, what's the penalty for violating say Joe Crab Shack's policy? It isn't also a violation of law to violate a private policy, is it?

GreatBlueWhale said...

Depends on where you are. Say I post a legal notice on my business that says no guns. You enter while carrying concealed. I see your gun printing thru your jacket. If I ask you to leave, you have to leave or you could be liable for criminal trespass. You have not, however, broken any laws.

If you do the same thing in Ohio, however, you have committed a felony. Every state is different.

You may also lose your job if you violate your employers policy, even though you haven't broken any law.

head