NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

December 27, 2007

Kentucky Gun Laws

GBW has received several recent hits for "Kentucky gun laws" searches. To ease the hunt, I've included links to Ky. gun laws over in the left column. These come from the KC3 web site (Because the right to protect yourself shouldn’t stop at your front door™), which I highly recommend. The gun laws page, which also includes some case law and Attorney General opinions, can be found here.

With the NRA convention coming up here in Louisville this spring, I hope this is helpful.

No comments:

head