NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

December 28, 2007

Consistently inconsistent

An open letter from Bill Akins on the Red's Trading Post blog. Mr. Akins is the inventor and manufacturer of the "Akins Accelerator", a device the BATFE said was legal, then changed their mind years later after Mr. Akins invested a fortune. If you don't know what it is, Google it. Like I've always said, if a shoestring can be a machine gun...

Before I go into it, I would like to mention that if you read the illegal BATFE 2006-02 ruling that bans my accelerator device, that same ruling actually bans the process of bump firing and therefore any semi automatic capable of bump firing. Read the 2006-02 ruling at the BATFE website, then come back here and look at what I am about to show you.

Emphasis mine.

No comments:

head