NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

September 19, 2007

I'm so tired...

Some bozo tried to tell me today, in all seriousness, that Second Amendment rights only apply to the arms extant at the time of the amendment's adoption.

So, I asked him if all rights were limited to what was known/in use at the time of the Constitution's adoption, and he said, "Yes!"

So, there's no freedom of speech for anyone using modern presses, radio, television, the Internet, etc.? No religious freedom for any denomination that came into existence since?

And he said, "Don't be stupid! Of course not!"

(Sigh) I guess it's too much to ask for a little consistency.

No comments:

head