NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

September 13, 2007

Gun Free Zone Sign to post on your front door

Click on the sign for a larger version. This would work equally well for both home and business. I think I'm going to print up some of these on a good quality card stock and carry a stack in my car to give to managers of establishments that don't want my trade (those who post No Weapons signs), and to offer to hoplophobes for their home.

(Found this here)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hi, thanks for your comments and I also enjoyed your blog, especially the nerd test v 2.0.
just one thing, i was not referring to the situations in US in particular.

head