NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

August 14, 2007

Help yourself by helping Oleg Volk...

I can't say it any better than Tam, over on the Porch, so here she is:

Frequent readers probably know Oleg Volk, Minister of Propaganda for the 2nd Amendment, and those who don't would probably recognize his work. Oleg's photos and posters have been used in pro-RKBA literature and gun rights rallies worldwide and have been translated into several foreign languages.


At the moment he's trying to raise funds to help defray the expense of a new lens for his camera. If you can help, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

If you aren't familiar with Oleg's work, you're in for a treat. Follow the links above and enjoy.

I've done my little bit to help out, won't you?
GBW

No comments:

head