NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

July 18, 2007

Is he going to kill me?

Too many people, particularly women, are told and go along with the wrong-headed advice of, "Let them have what they want. Don't fight them," when a criminal has chosen them for a victim. All that's left for the poor victim from that point is, "I wonder if he's going to kill me?

This post by Anarchangel might help you answer that question.

You have to wonder, if all the students at Virginia Tech had been given this excellent advice at orientation, would one or more of them have attempted to stop Cho? It's kind of difficult to aim well if several desks are being thrown at your head.

thx to Kim du Toit for the link.

No comments:

head