NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

January 11, 2005

Boycott CBS

Why is no one crying from the roofs, "Boycott CBS News sponsors!!!"

Headlines should be saying, "CBS News Sponsor Boycott Enters Third Month"

If Rather and Heyward are to go, one must get the attention of the important people they answer to, Finance and the stockholders.

I will watch CBS news this evening for the first time in a very, very long time for the sole purpose of getting a list of sponsors. Tomorrow I will be writing letters to those sponsors.

It's amazing how few letters it takes to get under a sponsor's skin and get them to take action.

I wonder what several truckloads a day would do.

Hmmmmmmmm...
GBW

No comments:

head