NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

December 21, 2004

The Great Society at work.

OK, SWFw/Attitude, here's one of mine. This story was told as true to a friend of mine in Southeastern Ky.

A woman went to the Health Department in a mountain county to talk with a social worker. She asked the social worker if he could help her get a bed. She had eight children and they couldn’t all fit in the beds she had on hand.

After determining she had enough room for another bed, the social worker agreed to help the woman out of her predicament, and told her to come back at the same time the next week.The social worker called around and found a headboard, footboard, side rails, slats, and full-size box springs and mattress. When the woman returned the next week with her dilapidated pickup truck, the social worker helped her load up the bed and tied it down.

The woman turned around and told the social worker, “I sure appreciate you helping me out. I didn’t know what I was going to do. Why, my two youngest have been sleeping in the box the color television came in!”
GBW

No comments:

head