NEVER BEEN SHOOTING? Would you like to try it?
An offer for Louisville Metro area residents.

If you have never been shooting, are 21 years old or older and not otherwise barred by state or federal law from purchasing or possessing a firearm, I'd like to invite you to the range. I will provide firearms, ammunition, range fees, eye and hearing protection and basic instruction.

(Benefactor Member of the NRA, member of KC3, former NRA firearms instructor, former Ky CCDW instructor)

Email me if you are interested in taking me up on this offer. Five (5) people already have.

November 20, 2004

There's a new blog in town.

Cardinal Coalition is a new cooperative blog started by GotDesign. I'm very pleased to be able to participate. SWFw/Attitude is also posting there, and I expect others may join in as time goes by.

Cardinal Coalition was recognized on Hugh Hewitt's blog after his live broadcast Friday evening from the Frazier Historical Arms Museum. Congrats to the local bloggers who were able to speak to Hugh last evening and received an on-air mention. I must admit I'm a bit envious, as I was unable to attend the event. I have every intention of making the next one a priority.

So, I recommend Cardinal Coalition for your consideration as well as the other fine blogs listed in my blogroll. Remember, we want to hear from you, too. Leave a comment.
GBW

No comments:

head